Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekly Reflection-WebQuest

As I have now completed my first WebQuest, I feel that this was actually a fun and productive project. Working as a team was helpful for the first WebQuest and collaborating on ideas seemed to work fairly well. I do feel that after completing this project, I could come up with some good ideas to do on my own.

Being able to learn how to work on technology projects and using a team is worth while to learn. It definitely helps to get more ideas flowing and also learn more about your colleagues. Who you work well with and who you would like to do more work with.

Learning different ways to use the computer will help me in my future as a teacher. Especially learning how to come up with a website my students can interact with and learning how to make power point presentations. The more I can learn about the use of technology in the classroom, the more ideas I will be able to come up with and use to teach. Definitely preparing me for the future classroom experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment