Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Reflection-Digital Story Telling

This week in class we are learning about digital story telling. A new topic for me, as I had never heard of this type of technology. As I viewed the many examples, I found them to be quite interesting and informative. A great use of technology with many possibilities for teaching.

So what does this mean to me and my colleagues? I am seeing an expanded way of learning and teaching. Just opening up more possibilities for my teaching future. This also creates a great opportunity to work with my colleagues and collaborate on a project. As we generate many ideas for the story, we will be able to find a great variety to choose from. And after we choose a topic, the other ideas we can put in our notebooks for future use.

As I move into the future with my teaching career, I will be able to develop many projects and come up with newer and more interesting ways to teach my future students. Being able to learn all the new technology available for educators is such a great resource to be used in my future classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment