Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekly Reflection

As this week is slowly going by, What is happening right now? I am in the process of learning about webquests and how to put one together. They seem to be pretty straight forward and in the end quite useful. The ones that I have viewed have been mostly fun and quite interactive and for a student's use it may be a very useful learning tool.

So what this means to me and my colleagues, is that once again we have another great technology tool at our disposal. Working together as teams, we should hopefully get a lot of useful ideas and be able to come up with a great webquest. Then after it is all said and done, we will hopefully be able to put together these webquests to use in our classrooms as we become educators.

For the future, I do hope that either I will be able to use the webquest as a learning tool for me and my students. They will be useful in the class as well as in the home. They also should be useful just to get ideas for lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment