Friday, November 20, 2009

Weekly Reflection

I have just finished my third week of field(2nd full week) and my learning experience has been awesome. Working with 4th grade students is much more fun and interesting than I expected it to be. These students are a mix of great personalities, with great attitudes. The teachers also have a lot to give and share giving me many opportunities to get a few great tips.

Working with this particular classroom and having the opportunity to work with two teachers has given me more of an experience. I am able to see two different styles of teachers with both having great ideas for the students and excellent teaching skills. I will able to take all information with me into my new career.

As I move thru this field experience and take these learning opportunities with me, all will benefit my future. I do hope that next semester I am just as lucky to get another great opportunity with teachers that are so good at what they do. If so, I will have even more information to take with me into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment