Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lessons Learned

After watching the videos, reading material, and websites, I have learned alot about our technology based world. I am even more aware of the growth and extensiveness of technology. There is still so much for me to learn with what is happening right now, I am concerned about being able to keep up and then once I catch up how far will I be behind with the new advances. I also have concerns for our future students using too much technology and becoming so overloaded that students begin to have a hard time focusing especially when it comes to literature. The other concern of mine is the advancement of other countries and the inability for our country to keep up. There is so much information out there available, is this always a good thing? In some ways I feel yes it is and in other ways it is not. Where do we find balance? I have many concerns, questions, and what do I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment