Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Millenial Generation

This is a great video from the view point of the next generation. Even I feel behind in the technology world and am trying to catch up as fast as I can. But, there are certain things within this technology world that I do not care to do. Being in front of the computer or having access to the computer at all times is not for me. I choose not to go on facebook unless I need to get in touch with someone, or I do not always like to be accessible to people. I like my privacy and I choose when to talk or even carry a cell phone. The younger generations are completely addicted to technology and I would not say this is bad unless you let it be. I do feel that it is a good thing to have knowledge and be informed on the topic, but I do not like it to control my world at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment