Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Weekly Reflection(going into finals week)

As I am approaching finals week, there is much happening as I am trying to finalize all my lose ends. I will be very pleased when next week is over and I am able to relax a little. Although not too much as I need to prepare for the holidays.(I would rather just go and lay around on a tropical beach) Oh well, I feel quite confidant that I will be able to get through this week and make sure that all my assignments are finished for my courses.

What does all this mean to me, well I feel that for the most part this semester has been fairly productive and I feel that there has been much that I have learned. I do feel that I could have learned a little more as some of my courses could be extended for another semester. But that is o.k. as I am sure that my next set of courses will be beneficial. As far as my class in technology, I am getting more computer literate with each technology class that I take, but with advances in the technology world moving so fast, I feel that the only way to stay on top of my game is to continue taking classes throughout my career.

So what does this mean for me and my colleagues? Well, once again I must continue to take classes as I move through my profession. After I finish with my degree, I will be moving onto my next goal of attaining a masters in (I am not sure what) but something that will benefit me as a teacher. Te more classes I can take will only help me prepare and become a better instructor in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment