Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holiday Blog for the Week

As I have come to the conclusion of another week, I am finding it challenging to keep up on all aspects of my life. As to summarize just my technology class, only having one actual session of class has been very frustrating. I feel that I am slipping behind in this course, yet I am not sure how I am slipping behind.

What I am to learn from this frustrating week would be to try and keep everything in perspective. Don't try and bite off more than I can chew. And take everything one step at a time. If I try and swallow my whole work load into one sitting I will then just go crazy. I have my plate full with school and family so I must prioritize keeping family first and hopefully all else will fall into place.

The affect this will have on me in the future remains to be seen. If I play my cards right and don't freak out, I suppose I will accomplish all my tasks and then some. This of course means to take care of my children first and foremost. And of course my spouse. Then I have to take care of myself mentally. This requires exercise (running, biking, hiking, or skiing) and then I will probably need that added outside release. A nice dinner, a good show, or a good glass of wine. Well with all that said my school work will have to fall in this mix somewhere. But if I can keep myself balanced, that should not be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment