Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week Reflection

As this week is going by very fast, I am reflecting on all my studies. Getting my life organized is my first priority. As I begin to do this, I begin to take a look at what is in my week for EDEL 3250. A fun and interesting project on google sites. What a great way to communicate with my colleagues and accomplish things on a more flexible level.

So what this means to me and my future students and colleagues is that communication is possible from most location as long as there is internet access. The ability to share ideas and help eachother with projects. With students on google sites you could actually be helpful on more levels than just in a classroom setting. I do hope that I will be able to use google sites throughout my teaching career.

The affect that all this new technology has on me, is that it opens up many more possibilities for my present and future positions. Creating different sites, free of charge, that other people can access and either use to their benefit or create is an awesome feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment